People in Wisconsin and dozens of other states have been getting seed packets they didn’t request in the mail. The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection (DATCP) is working to collect information on the trend and asking people to take specific action. “Some Wisconsin residents have received these unsolicited packages in the mail that appear to contain seeds or other small items that people didn’t order. The packages appear to have originated from China or...
- next ›
- last »
YOU DID IT
Come Work With Us
- An Abundance Of Chipmunks In 2020
- A Langlade County Legacy: Kretz Lumber
- How The Town Of Woodboro Got Its Name
- Goatsuckers In The Northwoods: Whip-poor-wills
- From Silent Films To Talkies In The Northwoods
- Rough Looking Deer, Are They Sick?
Virtual In Progress
Click here to sign-up!
Listen Again WXPR Music Show Archive
WXPR Board of Directors Meeting
Find Out More